Monday, March 16, 2009

Tutorial Number 2...

So.... tutorial number to went okay. I decided to do a tutorial where it taught you how to make a seamless pattern. I ran into some problems though. I made my shape, and repeated it the way I wanted to and this is how it looked before using the "pathfinder crop" tool:
However, once i cropped it, the pen tool lines within my shape didn't show up and it ended up looking like this:

needless to say i'm a little confused why this happened. But, I guess I'll have time in class Thursday to figure it out!

1 comment:

  1. I know in Illustrator CS4, you have to check a box that says something along the lines of "use artboards" to have the jpeg (or other exported picture format) be contricted to the artboard.
    Also, I got your comment- I signed up for Computers for Design (2021) in the Summer 1 session CRN: 020557. It's Monday-Thursday 9am-12pm with Elizabeth Shirrell. It looks like the only class available, and as of this post there are 6 seats left. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete